Wednesday 3 June 2015

Arcade room, still work in progress

May was a busy month for me, I moved into my new house at the very end of April and have been trying to get the house organised. I'm finally getting there, and the dining room, also known as Arcade room is almost complete. I got another Astro City delivered the other day, and just need to add a new fluorescent tube and starter to it. Finally I need to put up a few bits of art I have and tidy up the cabling and then it's done.

Here's a panoramic shot of it, which includes all 5 cabinets and my work area/test bench.



The latest Astro City I acquired came with a nice 2l12b panel on it, but since I decided it was going to be set in 'tate' mode, I fitted a 2l8b panel I had spare which is more suited to vertical shooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment